I’m back. I’ve missed writing oh so much ... but things were too hard to write out. For three years and 3 months we waited... never knowing what the next steps were, finding it hard to move forward, feeling like everything was standing still, not knowing if we were on the right path. Then, out of the blue, when we least expected it, our little Sunshine Girl arrived. The timing was perfect, we were ready, our hearts were waiting. Now, we’re full. Oh so full.
I feel older, wiser, more patient, less tolerant of crap. I feel that this whole crazy journey has lead me to my two sweet girls... my little Moonbeam and my Sunshine Girl. Everything is different, yet everything is the same. I feel that arriving at this place took a lot of pushing and pausing and stretching and slowing. But we are here, a family of four... me, my dear sweet man and my two amazing little beauties.
Our story continues....
It’s so good to see you in my feed again. 3 years...quite the journey. Looking forward to an update and hearing about all that is happening.
ReplyDeleteThanks Cristy! I’ve missed everyone! And missed sharing... I can’t wait to catch up!
DeleteWoohooo!! I am so happy to hear this. WOW!
ReplyDeleteThanks Lori!!! Yes, totally wow!
DeleteCongratulations! :)
ReplyDelete