Thursday, 21 November 2013
I'm here!
It's been 8 and a half months since the birth of my daughter and I am finally coming up for air. I am a mom. A living, breathing, smiling, once and for all real mom.
Our journey has not been without its ups and downs. I have loved open adoption, I have cursed open adoption, I have questioned open adoption, I have embraced open adoption. But through all of this, one thing has remained constant - I have LOVED my baby girl with my whole heart and soul - our precious little Moonbeam who came to us suddenly and beautifully through what I can only consider to be the miracle of our open adoption. She is nothing short of a blessing, a gift from the universe, a lovely little ray of light.
I look forward to using this space to help me navigate through the ebbs and flows of our open adoption... the good, the bad, the (hopefully not so) ugly and most of all, the lovely.
Welcome!
Listening to: A Case of You - Joni Mitchell
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm here! I'm here! (insert pic of nerdy kid at front of class) You are bookmarked on my computer. Thanks for the heads up on the new digs. Happy to keep following you!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you're writing again, I missed you during your break! Thanks for sharing this new space with me, I can't wait to hear all about what's been going on with you and Moonbeam (adorable name, btw!).
ReplyDeleteYeah!!! I am excited to catch up on your blog. Just saw the comment on mine with the new link!!
ReplyDelete