Monday, 8 September 2014

#MicroblogMondays: Confession of a Fall Lover

http://www.stirrup-queens.com/2014/09/what-is-microblog-mondays/


It snowed today.  And just on the wake of getting my new brown boots from Target, which I feel secretly stoked about.

Apollo is back at work after summer break and Moonbeam just started daycare; now I'm not the only one who has to have a plan for the day and interact with society (even when we don't want to!).  We're all playing on the same early rising, facing the world despite our desire to stay at home team.

The nights are coming earlier and it's getting nippy outside in the evenings; now I have a reason to go to bed early and not feel like I'm missing out on a warm summer night - one of the few that we get each year.

I love the change of season.  I like the order that comes with fall - a welcome change to the chaos of summer. 

5 comments:

  1. I also like that some pressure comes off around Fall. I always feel like I have to be super productive and do ALL the things during Summer. It will be nice to just relax with hot chocolate and a movie without feeling guilty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow already! It's still summer-ish here. I like the change of seasons too. I'm a bigger fan of cold weather despite always feeling cold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for pumpkin spice everything! And the ability to feel like hibernating is okay and accepted instead of being labeled as anti-social or escapism!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another autumn lover here! For me, this season of transitions seems full of possibilities. Plus, you can just *dress better* - there's nothing like a warm woolen sweater pulled tight around the afternoon chill, then coming home to a hot cup of something. I miss those dramatic shifts in season that we get in Canada...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love autumn, too. But it's no where near feeling like it, here. #jealous

    ReplyDelete